WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Consist of 3-6 women and 1 Mentor Mom
2. Meet on second Thursday of each month September to May
3. Meet at CVC -Broadview Heights Campus in room LL100
4. Enjoy breakfast and coffee together
5. Listen to the speaker together and engage in discussion
6. Sometimes do a craft or collect for service project
*Childcare is provided
1. Meet on the fourth Thursday of each month (except for November and December)
2. Locations will vary (see Events page for details).
3. Some are free of charge
4. Some are paid.
* Paid playdates are subsidized in part by membership fees. If you would like to invite a guest to a paid playdate, please check with the Events Coordinator and/or the Finance Manager for clearance.
SPEAKERS & ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. Speakers will speak live to our large group
2. Speakers will be streamed via Facebook Live to the MOMtourage private group page
3. An audio file will be kept of each speaker
4. Announcements will be shared on slides at the monthly meeting and on our website
5. Announcements about upcoming meetings & events may also be posted on our Social Media accounts
6. Expectant moms are encouraged to announce their good news with the large group when they're comfortable sharing
1. Registration is open throughout the year
2. Membership fees for 2021-22 are $50
3. Fees are pro-rated after January
4. Fees cover: Speaker thank you gifts, breakfast supplies, craft supplies, subsidize large group playdates & supplies, food/catering for the Fellowship & Farewell meeting, end of the year thank you gifts, etc.
5. Payment can be made during registration online or in person
*Credit/Debit, Cash, or Check made payable to CVC with MOMtourage on the memo line