MOMTOURAGE DURING COVID-19
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
In an effort to maximize our ability to meet a variety of needs while still maintaining the atmosphere we know and love:
Momtourage will return to Cuyahoga Valley Church for our
Fellowship & Farewell meeting on Saturday, May 15, 2021.
We will be meeting in a Distanced fashion from September-April.
The details are listed below.
1. Consist of 3-5 women and 1 Mentor Mom
2. Meet in a member or Mentor Mom host home
3. Have a breakfast potluck
4. Welcome and include children
5. Meet on second Thursday of each month
6. Watch the speaker video together and engage in discussion
ZOOM GROUPS WILL:
1. Consist of 7-8 women and 1-2 Mentor Moms
2. Meet on second Thursday of each month
3. Discuss the speaker video after watching
4. It is a possibility that Zoom groups will meet remotely for the duration of the 2020-21 year
1. Speaker will be recorded prior to Thursday
2. Video will be uploaded to Vimeo and shared via email
3. Zoom groups will receive the video a day or two before the meeting to provide time to view it in advance.
4. Announcements such as upcoming events, new babies, and new pregnancies will be shared with permission as in the past.
1. Registration is open throughout the year
2. Membership fees for 2020-21 are $35
3. Fees cover costs for: Speaker thank you gifts, breakfast supplies, craft supplies, subsidize large group playdates & supplies, food/catering for the Fellowship & Farewell meeting, and end of the year thank you gifts.
4. Payment can be made online during registration